Sunday, December 28, 2014

Vote Now for "Every Kid Has Their Day" at Critter's Preditor's & Editors Poll

"Every Kid Has Their Day"
NEEDS YOUR VOTES!


Every year, the Critter's holds a poll for various genres of books, publishing houses, and authors and this year my book, "Every Kid Has Their Day" was graciously nominated.


Now while it would be nice to "win" some monetary award or be featured in the New York Times, there is no real prize for winning first place BUT by helping my book get voted to #1 helps ensure that many people and other book marketers can see my book. It also helps my publishing house get some accolades as well.


Why is all that important? I wrote "Every Kid Has Their Day" not just my child but for all of your children too. I wrote my four stories for those who face each day with ADHD, fears of being picked on and bullied, getting through a scary first day at a new strange place, and for those that just start out on the wrong side of the bed. So by voting, you are helping more people to be able to have this book available to their children and others. At least that is the hope. If I get first place, I get an online badge and of course it's recorded that I won, but so many others will see these poll lists and see my book, name, and publisher.




Please vote for me! If I get first place, I will gladly give away five copies of "Ever Kid Has Their Day" along with five signed bookmarks.


Also, if you could be so kind, please vote for my dear friend, mentor, and fellow author superstar, Denyse Bridger.




LINKS FOR VOTING!!


Every Kid Has Their Day by Nikki Noffsinger


Denyse Bridger Best Short Story-Champange and Chocolate


Denyse Bridger Best Author













No comments:

Post a Comment