Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to Nikki's Children's Book Place. Here everything is child and family friendly. Come and explore and discover my great love for children's books and stories. A child's first introduction to an imagination and adventure is through books. I grew up reading fairy tales, Dr. Seuss, Ronald Dahl, Lewis Carroll, and so much more and I hope to enchant your child just as those books enchanted and inspired me. The world would be a dim place without the imagination and laughter of kids. My first collection of children's stories range from those scary first days of school to kid's who have ADHD and feel awkward. I hope to add stories that take kids of all ages on adventures and being confident readers. So come on along for the journey!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment